garden

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
User avatar
orin stepanek
Plutopian
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: garden

Post by orin stepanek » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Some oh my Sweet 100's have ripened! They are so sweet; that they don't make it to the house! Of course they just started ripening; so I'm expecting that I won't keep up with them! :lol2:
330px-Cherry_tomatoes.jpg
Picture copied from wikipedia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!

User avatar
Ann
4725 Å
Posts: 9663
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 am

Re: garden

Post by Ann » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:43 pm

orin stepanek wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:46 pm
Some oh my Sweet 100's have ripened! They are so sweet; that they don't make it to the house! Of course they just started ripening; so I'm expecting that I won't keep up with them!
:lol2: :thumb_up: :chomp:

Ann
Color Commentator

User avatar
orin stepanek
Plutopian
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: garden

Post by orin stepanek » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:26 am

Ann wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:43 pm
orin stepanek wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:46 pm
Some oh my Sweet 100's have ripened! They are so sweet; that they don't make it to the house! Of course they just started ripening; so I'm expecting that I won't keep up with them!
:lol2: :thumb_up: :chomp:

Ann
Thanks Ann; some of my favorite snacks are fresh out of the garden!
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!

User avatar
orin stepanek
Plutopian
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: garden

Post by orin stepanek » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 am

finding black spots on the bottom of the Roma tomatoes! Not on the others! :shock:
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!

User avatar
orin stepanek
Plutopian
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: garden

Post by orin stepanek » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:54 am

Blackberry heaven! This year turns out to be my best year with my Blackberries! They are lush, plump and very sweet! 8-) Of course the birds aren't beating me to them! :lol2:
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!

User avatar
Ann
4725 Å
Posts: 9663
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 am

Re: garden

Post by Ann » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:00 am

Oh yum, blackberries! :D

Ann
Color Commentator

Illono
Asternaut
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:44 am

Re: garden

Post by Illono » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 am

Good luck with it! Is it really big?

User avatar
orin stepanek
Plutopian
Posts: 4925
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: garden

Post by orin stepanek » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Illono wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:48 am
Good luck with it! Is it really big?
Small garden: 18 tomato plants; 13 jalapenos; 1 bell; 4 dill; 4 burpless; 1 parsley! 2 blackberry shrubs 8-) !
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!