Rotating spiral universe?

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
nycpaull
Asternaut

Rotating spiral universe?

Post by nycpaull » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 pm

I just downloaded a book titled "The Alpha Torque" by Henry Cao which is a little to heavy in the math for me but brings up the intriguing proposition that a rotating universe might be the source for many unexplained phenomenon and physical measurements. It does seem intuitive to assume the universe too could have a torque value like most other rotating and spiral things we observe. What that force would mean to all other natural rules is an interesting subject for conjecture. I wondered if there were any other experts looking into this or is Mr. Cao far out on the spiral edge with his idea!

geckzilla
Ocular Digitator

Re: Rotating spiral universe?

Post by geckzilla » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Description pulled from Amazon's website:
The Torque theory unifies all physics theories. It is about space, time, and energy. Energy is about movements of space and cannot be separated from time, since movements are in time. Without energy, there will be no movements. Space-time will have nothing to measure. Therefore, space, time and energy are inseparable. The “physical” representation of space-time-energy is Torque movements. The characters of the Torque movements can be represented by Torque Grid. Torque Grid is the beginning and the end of the universe. The boundary of the universe is universe Torque Grid; the smallest time-space-energy unit is Torque Grid.
This book has many insights and discoveries. One does not need to be a physicist in order to study this book. Even though a physicist does have the advantage of knowing methodologies, formula, and concepts of physics, there are many new concepts in this book that can be unfamiliar to the best physicist. In that sense, people from other backgrounds can pick up the new concepts and move along. On the other hand, physicists needs to reconsider the old concepts and starts to accept the new ones. “The Alpha Torque” theory is proofed by numerous experiments. There is no reason not to accept Torque theory.
Confucius said, “If a man hears the Way in the morning, he may die in the evening without regret."
Bolded parts added by me. These are warning signs that what you are reading is most likely pseudoscience published by a crank.
Just call me "geck" because "zilla" is like a last name.