Summer Vacation

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
emc
Equine Locutionist
AKA: Bear

Summer Vacation

Post by emc » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 pm

This summer, just for grins, I am preparing to morph into a distant, even by Nemiroff and Bonnell standards, star trekking fibroblast blossom meandering thru the cosmos untethered by the physical constraints that torment my meager existence as a born to wander semi-cohesive collection of mysterious alien other worldly like cell structures. I will seek to become a mere transplanted, transcendent, transparent undetectable vapor outside the nether region beyond the discernible cosmic expanse past the range of all sensors. This will undoubtedly be a flabbergasting shock for the masses... breaking the windings of celestial evolution and a vibrant strain on anyone’s imbued imagination.
Ed
Casting Art to the Net
Sometimes the best path is a new one.

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Re: Summer Vacation

Post by Chris Peterson » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 pm

emc wrote:This summer, just for grins, I am preparing to morph into a distant, even by Nemiroff and Bonnell standards, star trekking fibroblast blossom meandering thru the cosmos untethered by the physical constraints that torment my meager existence as a born to wander semi-cohesive collection of mysterious alien other worldly like cell structures. I will seek to become a mere transplanted, transcendent, transparent undetectable vapor outside the nether region beyond the discernible cosmic expanse past the range of all sensors. This will undoubtedly be a flabbergasting shock for the masses... breaking the windings of celestial evolution and a vibrant strain on anyone’s imbued imagination.
You should start in Colorado, where you can legally obtain the appropriate facilitator (which you are clearly making use of already).
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Post by Beyond » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Chris Peterson wrote:
emc wrote:This summer, just for grins, I am preparing to morph into a distant, even by Nemiroff and Bonnell standards, star trekking fibroblast blossom meandering thru the cosmos untethered by the physical constraints that torment my meager existence as a born to wander semi-cohesive collection of mysterious alien other worldly like cell structures. I will seek to become a mere transplanted, transcendent, transparent undetectable vapor outside the nether region beyond the discernible cosmic expanse past the range of all sensors. This will undoubtedly be a flabbergasting shock for the masses... breaking the windings of celestial evolution and a vibrant strain on anyone’s imbued imagination.
You should start in Colorado, where you can legally obtain the appropriate facilitator (which you are clearly making use of already).
I dunno, Chris. I don't think he would have been able to say what he said, the way he said it, if he had made use of a facilitator. I think we may have just had a glimpse of 'pure' ED. However, IF he lives in an area that has a lot of swamp gas... he may be getting help being himself.
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

FloridaMike
Science Officer

Post by FloridaMike » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:35 pm

bon voyage
Certainty is an emotion. So follow your spindle neurons.

emc
Equine Locutionist

Post by emc » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Beyond wrote:
Chris Peterson wrote:
I dunno, Chris. I don't think he would have been able to say what he said, the way he said it, if he had made use of a facilitator. I think we may have just had a glimpse of 'pure' ED. However, IF he lives in an area that has a lot of swamp gas... he may be getting help being himself.
Actually I had beans for supper and my vacation started today… so I just put toot and toot together
Ed
Casting Art to the Net

FloridaMike
Science Officer

Post by FloridaMike » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:42 pm

emc wrote:...past the range of all sensors...
NOT an accurate description of flatulence. :?
Certainty is an emotion. So follow your spindle neurons.

emc
Equine Locutionist

Post by emc » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:04 pm

FloridaMike wrote:
emc wrote:...past the range of all sensors...
NOT an accurate description of flatulence. :?
emc wrote:... This will undoubtedly be a flabbergasting shock for the masses... breaking the windings of celestial evolution and a vibrant strain on anyone’s imbued imagination.
Ed
Casting Art to the Net

geckzilla
Ocular Digitator

Post by geckzilla » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Hahaha... I don't know what is going on in here, but keep it up. :lol2:
Just call me "geck" because "zilla" is like a last name.

emc
Equine Locutionist

Post by emc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 am

geckzilla wrote:Hahaha... I don't know what is going on in here, but keep it up. :lol2:
Hi Geck,

A friend at work asked me what I would be doing on my vacation. Since I had no immediate plans I attempted to express my anticipated mental release from circuit board design tasks... i.e., I would (for one week) not have several people asking me to do something for them at the same time (kind of like IT and possibly Moderators and Administrators). So the lead in to this thread is the resulting reply. I released my mental “vacation” balloon into the ether.

As I have said before... I would like nothing short of a trip past our sensor ability into the “beyond” (not you Beyond... the place Buzz Ly referred to) as long as I can get back home by supper time. Right now the only way to do that is with a mental balloon. So I started this thread thinking perhaps others would like to do the same with their balloons.

I think it got off to a good start. It even prompted a joke from Chris.
Ed
Casting Art to the Net

emc
Equine Locutionist

Post by emc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 pm

I am derived by the means in which this playground allows interaction with you of astronomically resourced data. I have reached into and out of the recesses that allow me to communicate my whimsies and behavioral nuances which I strain to control. I think I’m outnumbered here. I think you know me and yet do not know me and yet I press to present to your interest... why I do not fully understand... I expect it goes back to my youthful spirited playground; I like to think you’re interested and I like to hear myself write. Does it make sense? Do I make a curiosity... a funny? Am I awarded your company in my writing wake? Today, I’m on vacation. Work keeps me focused within a causal boundary. Without work I drift like any seed in the wind.
Ed
Casting Art to the Net

emc
Equine Locutionist

Post by emc » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Summer vacation is now long over for me. I am back to resolving Tetris type puzzles within schedule targets and connecting dots that can rattle and hum insanely if improper geometry is formed. My work also entails careful negotiation of differing intellectual characteristics between differing design disciplines. To successfully navigate thru these challenging and interesting mechanical feats and human interactions, careful scrutiny and diplomacy must be employed so as to not to reduce any geometry to asylum parameters or any one person to an asylum or to a pile of gaseous molecules (as was I on my short lived summer vacation... on purpose so as to navigate the extremities, meaning beyond scanner detection, of our vast and nobody really knows for sure how large cosmos... of course, my wife had other ideas).
Ed
Casting Art to the Net