APOD's main NASA site
77%
a smartphone app
2%
an APOD non-English mirror site
2%
the Asterisk, APOD's discussion board
1%
Other (if you would like, please explain below)
12%

Total votes: 1576

elsa labonski

Re: APOD assessment poll #5

Post by elsa labonski » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 am

Someone e-mailed me the wonderful video of Matt Dancing -

Kikemercado

Post by Kikemercado » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Love it....

jamesoh17@yahoo.com

Post by jamesoh17@yahoo.com » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 am

RJN wrote:Thank you very much for your interest in Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD). We very much appreciate the time you have given us viewing our images and reading the explanations; your dedication drives us to keep doing the site. APOD will likely be asking other questions in the near future; your responses will help us better understand viewers like you, and will allow us to improve what we do for you.

Please select the option that best reflects your opinion on the poll statement listed. Please leave any comments you may have on this topic below.

Thank you!
This wonderful video of dancing around the world was sent to me by a friend. I've been enjoying pictures taken by the Hubble telescope for many years. I had never heard of APOD, but am now looking forward to learning more.
Thanks.
James Heineke

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Paulettefinck wrote:I thought that the video I saw of people dancing with the guy from Seattle absolutely Love in the Cosmos to the nth degree and every body needs to see it.
Thanks for doing this project :D
zach wrote:APOD is so great. I have it set as my windows background (being able to do that was an epic discovery in itself) and now every morning I start my computer to a new epic picture, or in today's case an epic video. I would love for this to be my droid background as well!

greubme@sc.rr.com

Post by greubme@sc.rr.com » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:21 am

I have APOD bookmarked. If I don't see the picture every day, I will take the time now and then to catch up. I have explored your archives as well. Fascinating!!

mhsexton

Post by mhsexton » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

:) APOD is set as my home page in my browsers. Love it. :!: