Help me to choose a career

Ask questions, find resources, browse the virtual shelves.
DeniseFrankl
Asternaut

Help me to choose a career

Postby DeniseFrankl » Thu May 18, 2017 10:24 am

Hi there,
I am getting graduated this year and have no idea what course to choose as my majors. I am really confused about choosing one. Most of my friends have already chosen their career and know what to do next. And they are preparing for their career. I am interested in astronomy. But I don't like to do any professional courses like aeronautical engineering. Anyone here knows any diploma courses on astronomy? My friend suggests me to attend career training programs to get an idea about the courses. Also, I read from the Cestar college's page that career training programs will help us to get jobs. Is it true? Is there any career training programs available on astronomy? How should I prepare myself for the astronomy course? I would like to get your suggestion and advice on this. Looking to your replies.
Last edited by geckzilla on Thu May 18, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed URL; probable spammer

starsurfer
Stellar Cartographer

Re: Help me to choose a career

Postby starsurfer » Mon May 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Well first off you have to look at what particular area of astronomy you might be interested. Then find details of courses and check out the ones that align with your interests. Good luck with whatever you do!

Return to “The Library: Information Desk and Educational Resources”