Where New Horizons is

The cosmos at our fingertips.
MarkBour
Subtle Signal

Re: Where New Horizons is

Post by MarkBour » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm

Fred the Cat wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm
In Snow Crash, I wanted Neal Stephenson to have a franchulate called the “International Church of Pancakes” where those seeking refuge could go, catch breakfast and receive some uplifting moral message. But no – just a sword fighting Hiro and skate boarding Y.T. hanging out in the Metaverse. :thumb_up:

"New Horizons" in that dystopia would be passé. :(
Almost all works of fiction fail to give sufficient consideration to the human need for nutrition.
I might consider joining your Church of Pancakes. But for the time being I'm waffling on that decision.
Mark Goldfain

orin stepanek
Plutopian

Post by orin stepanek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Oh a stack of pancakes; two fried eggs; two slices of bacon; and a hot cup of coffee! :D :wink: 8-) Oh; now I'm hungry!
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!

Fred the Cat
Theoretic Apothekitty
AKA: Ron

Post by Fred the Cat » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm

An ICOP franchise might lead to new horizons within the breakfast community but face far flung difficulties for their legal department. :yes:

I would still entertain investors for my high-flying concept for a down-to-earth restaurant; “Out of this World!” Diners would eat around a huge rotating globe of the Earth while viewing, behind, an awesome planetarium. I think my fav would be in the “Orion” section though the view from “Sagittarius” might be pretty good too. :thumb_up:

I have my architects and engineers working on it full-time. No, I'm afraid my plan wouldn't float which would just ruin the effect. :wink:
Freddy's Felicity "Only ascertain as a cat box survivor"

orin stepanek
Plutopian

Post by orin stepanek » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Fred the Cat wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm
An ICOP franchise might lead to new horizons within the breakfast community but face far flung difficulties for their legal department. :yes:

I would still entertain investors for my high-flying concept for a down-to-earth restaurant; “Out of this World!” Diners would eat around a huge rotating globe of the Earth while viewing, behind, an awesome planetarium. I think my fav would be in the “Orion” section though the view from “Sagittarius” might be pretty good too. :thumb_up:

I have my architects and engineers working on it full-time. No, I'm afraid my plan wouldn't float which would just ruin the effect. :wink:
It's O.K. to dream Fred!
Orin

Smile today; tomorrow's another day!