APOD Photographers

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
Cinco
Asternaut

APOD Photographers

Post by Cinco » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:30 pm

I have been trying to reach various APOD photographers via the email addresses posted with the images, but all I get is this dialog box

“rodrigoguerra1972 @at@ gmail .dot. com” does not appear to be a valid email address. Verify the address and try again.

Does anyone out there know how to get a message to the photographers? The purpose of my inquires is to buy photographs,

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Re: APOD Photographers

Post by Chris Peterson » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Cinco wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:30 pm I have been trying to reach various APOD photographers via the email addresses posted with the images, but all I get is this dialog box

“rodrigoguerra1972 @at@ gmail .dot. com” does not appear to be a valid email address. Verify the address and try again.

Does anyone out there know how to get a message to the photographers? The purpose of my inquires is to buy photographs,
The address has been altered so that spam robots can't scoop it up (although most can now handle this with no problem). Manually replace the " @at@ " with "@" and the " .dot. " with "." That is, you should end up with "rodrigoguerra1972" followed by "@gmail.com".
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com