The Bunker Boy

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
neufer
Vacationer at Tralfamadore

The Bunker Boy

Post by neufer » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:58 am

Click to play embedded YouTube video.
Art Neuendorffer

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Re: The Bunker Boy

Post by Chris Peterson » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:23 pm

neufer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:58 am
Click to play embedded YouTube video.
The problem I have with Randy Rainbow is that he's just too charitable towards Trump.
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

neufer
Vacationer at Tralfamadore

Re: The Bunker Boy

Post by neufer » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:35 pm

Chris Peterson wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:23 pm
The problem I have with Randy Rainbow is that he's just too charitable towards Trump.
  • I need to laugh in order that I don't cry. :cry:
https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2020/06/08/netflix-is-beating-the-us-military-so-far-in-getting-space-force-trademarked/ wrote: Netflix is beating the US military (so far) in getting ‘Space Force’ trademarked
J.D. Simkins, Military Times

<<The recently-launched Netflix comedy series “Space Force,” a satirical portrayal of the military’s newest branch starring Steve Carell, may have debuted to mixed reviews, but that hasn’t stopped Netflix from getting out in front of the U.S. military in its chase to trademark the show’s name.

As it currently stands, Netflix has secured global trademark rights for “Space Force” in numerous regions throughout the globe, including Australia, Mexico, and all over Europe, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Applications submitted by Netflix reportedly date back as far as January 2019.

The only efforts made by the Department of Defense, meanwhile, have come in the form of a trademark registration application with an intent to use in the U.S. — and that remains pending, the report said.

Realistically, the only area where this could become problematic is in the sale of memorabilia, apparel, or other items featuring the term. Even if the Defense Department were to attain the trademark of “Space Force,” current U.S. law does not prevent use of identical terms if employed as a parody.>>
Art Neuendorffer