Where did Life come from?

You may select 1 option

View results

Mushhushshu13
Ensign

Theories of our Universe--Pure Speculation and *NO* Fact

Post by Mushhushshu13 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:38 am

This is my theory on universes:

Ok, so, I think that the whole thing about multiple universes(even tho universe means one place) is true. The way a new universe forms is: :idea:
ahem, a bit of information has a choice: do one thing or not. Because it is fated to doing one thing, but it can do another, if it does, it expands into a whole new universe where it had been fated to do that thing. :roll: weird. So, you might think that the universe was created 13 billion years ago, and in a sense you're right. :?: but, see, as the universe expands, space is sort of expanding. Since space and time are the same (or so says Einstein-i'll go with what he says... :lol: ), time expands, too. And even tho universe may be 10 secs old, its still 13 billion yrs. Head hurt yet???

Plz respond, I want input!!!!!

By the way, im 11 so dont kill me if i get sum facts rong and speelin lik write nuw uhoh.......... :evil: :oops:
Xargon, Messenger of fate

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:34 am

:roll:
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938

makc
Commodore

Post by makc » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:56 am

1st, even though you are 11, I'm sure you are not that dumb to make so many spelling mistakes, unless on purpose. So please don't, two or three per post are enough (just look at mine, I'm sure you will find some :))

2nd, unfortunately this is not a place for this discussion. There is nothing wrong with you, or with things you are trying to discuss, but it is just not the place.

3rd, whatever is there left to say, I'm sure Nereid will do it.

NoelC
Creepy Spock

Post by NoelC » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:10 pm

Pretty broad thinking for an 11 year old. I applaud your sense of wonder.

What is a fact? Beware, your eyes can play tricks!

There have long been theories that run along the lines of "The probability of the universe springing from nothing is exceedingly small, but then it had an exceedingly long time to do so."

Personally I'm fond of thinking we're inside a black hole. Time is running backwards owing to the high concentration of matter (which explains why light can't escape a black hole), so what we perceive as expansion of our universe is actually inflow of matter from the event horizon only in reverse.

Perhaps each new black hole within our universe contains a new universe unto itself, and so on, and so on.

And, like you, I believe that the flow of time has not been constant since (until?) the "big bang" (if you believe in the BBT), which helps explain why the universe can expand (contract?) faster than the speed of light. Indeed, the flow of time is not constant now... It differs based on how much matter is concentrated in a given volume, which handily explains gravity, and could also help explain why quasars with huge red shifts are sometimes found to have proper motion, meaning they're not really a long way off after all...

Quantum physics? THAT seems to imply we're all just a part of a hyper-complex computer simulation. Some Supreme Being's class project perhaps.

-Noel

GOD
Ensign

Post by GOD » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:18 am

NoelC wrote:Quantum physics? THAT seems to imply we're all just a part of a hyper-complex computer simulation. Some Supreme Being's class project perhaps.-Noel
Noel: Now you're thinking. We've all seen "The Matrix."

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:21 pm

again, , , :roll:
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938

FieryIce
Science Officer

Re: Theories of our Universe--Pure Speculation and *NO* Fact

Post by FieryIce » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm

Mushhushshu13 wrote: im 11 so dont kill me ... :evil: :oops:
11 what?
Tic Toc

Mushhushshu13
Ensign

Post by Mushhushshu13 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm 11. This means that Im a clone and I have 11 other clones of me.
Just kidding.
I dont know what it means...Do you?

By the way, I enjoy to think broadly. I do it all the time.

Mushhushshu13
Ensign

Scuze Me??

Post by Mushhushshu13 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:47 pm

makc wrote:1st, even though you are 11, I'm sure you are not that dumb to make so many spelling mistakes, unless on purpose. So please don't, two or three per post are enough (just look at mine, I'm sure you will find some :))

2nd, unfortunately this is not a place for this discussion. There is nothing wrong with you, or with things you are trying to discuss, but it is just not the place.

3rd, whatever is there left to say, I'm sure Nereid will do it.
First, it was a joke that I made so many spelling mistakes. I am a silly person.
Second, I think you are right that this is not a good plce to discuss these things, but I was bewitched by evil aliens :lol:.
Anyway, Nereid has the power to blast me to bits, so...

Nereid
Intrepidus Dux Emeritus

Post by Nereid » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 am

Mushhushshu13, makc gave some good advice - your ideas will be read by more people if you take the trouble to write well ... and writing well includes spelling correctly.

Are you in school? Do you have science classes? If so, please try to do well in these ... your ideas will only become part of modern science if you can explain them in a form that other scientists can understand.

Most important of all: think about how you can test your ideas - what kinds of telescope would you use? what would you use a telescope to look at? and so on. Perhaps the most important part of science is the testing.