Epimetheus (APOD 11 Feb 2008)

Comments and questions about the APOD on the main view screen.
neufer
Vacationer at Tralfamadore

Post by neufer » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 pm

craterchains wrote:The research done concerning the theory that Concise and Systematic Crater Chains are positive evidence of alien interaction in our solar system in the past couple centuries was closed a few years ago. The losers of said War in the Heavens having been cast out of heaven and thrown down to the earth would of course have an attitude about that. Just think of the psychological blow that would have been for an intergalactic movement against it's government and the creation of the human race to have been beaten then tossed down here amongst mankind of whom they were so jealous of. Like on broken knee caps, they would deny their fall from such technological advancement and way of life, deny everything and crawl on to their soon final defeat here on earth. Sucks to be "them". Note some of the posters attitudes, quite fascinating.

Great story, you should read the bible with out the religion.

Have a nice day. Broken Arrow :wink:
Cochise Crater Chains are positive evidence of alien interaction in our solar system?
---------------------------------------
Memorable quotes for Broken Arrow (1950)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042286/quotes

Cochise (Crater Chains): White Painted Lady, I have old wounds.

White Painted Lady (Fiery Ice): Yes, but each scar is a mark of love for your people. The path of your people is stretched long behind you.

Tom Jeffords (Neufer): Cochise can't even read a map, but he and his men know every gulley, every foot of every mountain, every waterhole in Washington State.

Cochise (Crater Chains): You know what I am thinking? Maybe someday you will kill me, or I will kill you. But we will not spit on each other.
---------------------------------------
Art Neuendorffer

bystander
Apathetic Retiree

Post by bystander » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Since calling down an airstrike (Broken Arrow) on us disbelievers and Spawn of Satan, CraterChains (last post 08/02/23 09:53) and FieryIce (last post 08/02/23 08:02) have mysteriously disappeared from the Asterisk Forum. I'm wondering if it is safe to crawl out of my air raid shelter, yet. Has the crisis passed?

But seriously, I am sorry if I offended either of them. But I was getting rather tired of their attitudes and cryptic postings, and I don't think I was alone. However, they are entitled to their viewpoints. I do think it's of case of them not being able to take what they're shoveling.