owlice

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Re: owlice

Post by Beyond » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 am

A reflection of owlice, before her first gulp of coffee in the morning.

To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

Ann
4725 Å

Post by Ann » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 am

:owl: :lol2:

And welcome back, Beyond. Glad to have you back after your trip into Beyonderland!

Ann
Color Commentator

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Post by Beyond » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:42 am

Hi Ann. Well, actually I fell out of cyber-space for a while. About halfway through March, on a Friday, I discovered that there were almost no wood pellets (which I heat my house with) to be had in New England. About 15 minutes later, I found that my left front braked had been locked up for a while. The next day, whilst taking a nap in a comfy chair, a phantom phone call woke me up and I jumped up out of the chair to get the phone, which was conveniently placed about 12 feet away. In doing so, with just socks on, i caught my left little toe on the edge of a rolled up carpet. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt that bad. Must have been because it happened so quick. So here I was, not many pellets left, truck in the garage over the weekend, trying not to put any pressure on the little toe in any direction. Enough for one weekend right? WRONG!! A few hours later my computers power supply overheated and the hard-drive bit the dust with-in an hour of each other.
So I was without a cyber-space connection for two and a half weeks. With-drawl from computeritis is just like most any other addiction. So... by the time I was able to get another computer, an HP All-in-one, with windows 8.1, i wasn't all that interested in having a computer. As for the little toe, two days later, I discovered that the nail was almost completely detached, so I just carefully pulled it off. No more pain now that the back corners of the nail weren't digging into tender flesh anymore.
So as you can see Ann, it wasn't Beyonder Land that I tripped and fell into. :lol2:

Ann
4725 Å

Post by Ann » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

OUCH!!! (Red painful scream)

Like I said, it's good to have you back. Look after that little toe of yours!

Ann
Color Commentator

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Post by Beyond » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Owlice out for a refreshing swim on a hot day.
Click to play embedded YouTube video.