Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
- Apathetic Retiree
- Posts: 20809
- Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:06 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
Science is a way of thinking
much more than it is a body of knowledge.
- 500 Gigaderps
- Posts: 6889
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 am
- Location: BEYONDER LAND
I'll bet that they all missed the fact that the carrot is orange!
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.
- Abominable Snowman
- Posts: 16226
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:13 pm
- Location: Guffey, Colorado, USA
And a beautiful way it is to see the world! I feel a bit sorry for those who can't see it that way.
- Science Officer
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:58 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
"Science is a refinement of everyday thinking." - Albert Einstein
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 pm
- Location: Dartmouth, NS, Canada
“In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. Poetry is the exact opposite.” ~ Paul Dirac