Help Wanted: Origin of this waterspout image

Introductions, Rules, Announcements, and Feedback
RJN
Baffled Boffin

Help Wanted: Origin of this waterspout image

Post by RJN » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 pm

A cool image of a waterspout was recently featured on Digg and can be seen here:
http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/banned ... wood-17-3/
Please click through to see the image. If anyone can locate origin information on this image, please respond to this post. In my experience, tracking images like this is sometimes impossible, but sometimes not. Thanks to anyone who has a few minutes to chase this.

- RJN

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Re: Help Wanted: Origin of this waterspout image

Post by Beyond » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi RJN. I chased after it a little, after getting distracted by some of the other things there and i think the only way you can find out what you want, is to use the built-in e-mail. Search around until you find CONTACT. Then click on it and if you have e-mail service FROM your computer, which i don't, you can ask BROTHA JONZE where he got the water spout photo from. I couldn't find any other way to contact him, although i didn't go through all the sites that popped up when i Googled his name. There could be an e-mail address in there some where.
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

RJN
Baffled Boffin

Re: Help Wanted: Origin of this waterspout image

Post by RJN » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Thanks, Beyond, for your effort. My guess would be that JONZE just copied the email over from somewhere else on the web. I did a TinEye reverse image search on the image and found several pages that carry the image, but none that appeared to me to be the true source. Oh well. - RJN