posting my first picture

Introductions, Rules, Announcements, and Feedback
bobbybumblesbee
Asternaut

posting my first picture

Post by bobbybumblesbee » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm

i am a new member, username "bobbybumblesbee" and i am trying to post my first picture...i went to the "observation deck"
and under "announcements" and saw a post "how to post images"the problem is it gave instructions for posting if my picture
entitled"moon over Manhatten" was already online, which it isn't or it gave instructions if i had made at least 10 posts and i
have no posts yet...another member derrick santiago (who was chosen for APOD pic of the day saw my moonshot and suggested
i join the site and share my moonshot which he really liked...i'm not very computer savvy; i just want to share my photo with
the other members...can you please help me?...if i'm asking in the wrong place please redirect me...

BMAONE23
Commentator Model 1.23

Re: posting my first picture

Post by BMAONE23 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 pm

The easiest way about it is to go to Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com and register as a new user. Download your images there then link to them in your post here

owlice
Guardian of the Codes

Post by owlice » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

You can use the instructions for attaching your image; I think the Observation Deck currently waves the 10-post requirement.

I'm going to move this thread to the Handbook in a few minutes, so any follow-up will be there. If you cannot post using the instructions for attaching your image, please let me know; thanks!
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Imageshack.com
This picture host is very slow. I recomment to use Photobucket.com.

guest985

Post by guest985 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am

Actually imgur.com is the best image hoster.