HEAPOW: Extremely High Energy Extragalactic... (2010 Aug 30)

Find out the latest thinking about our universe.
Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Re: HEAPOW: Extremely High Energy Extragalactic... (2010 Aug

Post by Chris Peterson » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

swainy (tc) wrote:I would answer that if, my impaired comprehension In the complexity of the English language. Did not fool me into believing, that you said something, that my impaired comprehension, was that complex, that I, may not understand my own answer. In the understanding, that at some point I May have problems understanding My Own complex impaired comprehension, of My very complex brilliant answer. I Must however decline, On the principle I may spout something that nobody understands. And there, we are back where we started.
Precisely! <g>
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

swainy (tc)

Re: Observations Suggest Variation in Fine Structure Constan

Post by swainy (tc) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

beyond wrote:
swainy (tc) wrote:http://asterisk.apod.com/vie ... 31&t=20879

Nice try, Beyond. No Byte. Huh . :idea: 2.9 billion, @ Light speed Huh? Just another 11 billion Light years of Unknown space/time, to go I Guess. Like You said, must be my physical density , Not the Universe.

tc
Sorry, swainy, i just don't get it. I might just be having one of those dense as a rock moments, cause what you just said escapes me, except that i remember in one of my posts somewhere i said something like "we can all be a little dense at times." But i do not remember pointing my short stubby finger at you and singling you out as being dense.
Dude, The Link was a big give away, Look at your post headed Swainy. But mate mate. I don't care. Your learning this stuff, and having Fun, I don't care what you say about me. Why Would I? If people like to think I talk Crap, I don't care. It,s my hard work They are trashing, And one day they will think the same as me. Cos they are blinded, bye others rubbish. Not My problem, or hindered view of the Universe. But mark my words. after time, you will see the slow disintegration of the standardization of what we all think, We Know.

tc

swainy (tc)

Post by swainy (tc) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Chris Peterson wrote:
swainy (tc) wrote:I would answer that if, my impaired comprehension In the complexity of the English language. Did not fool me into believing, that you said something, that my impaired comprehension, was that complex, that I, may not understand my own answer. In the understanding, that at some point I May have problems understanding My Own complex impaired comprehension, of My very complex brilliant answer. I Must however decline, On the principle I may spout something that nobody understands. And there, we are back where we started.
Precisely! <g>
Nice one Chris. What was that about 95% of the Universe You Have No Clue About ?

TUT TUT,

tc

bystander
Apathetic Retiree

Re: Observations (split) HEAPOW (2010 Aug 30) (merge)

Post by bystander » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Mark, if you wish to comment about remarks made in some thread, post your comments there. No need to pollute another thread.

I think you both need to be taken behind the wood shed.

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Post by Beyond » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 am

swainy wrote: the link was a big give away
Well....i must be denser than i first thought. Even after re-looking at the link, i don't get it. Oh-Well, that's life :!: :?:
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.