The cosmos at our fingertips.
- Posts: 7662
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: Nebraska
Smile today; tomorrow's another day!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:33 am
To the moon? Absolutely. However, it will be just as awesome seeing it happen in my lifetime.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 pm
I’d rather stay on Earth, observing and monitoring stuff (mainly planets and moons) I’d be quite scared to go all the way up there.
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Lacking the science degrees or the experience of flying very fast while shooting at other humans, I certainly wouldn’t be chosen for such a trip. But yes, I’d love to go. Maybe they’ll finally realize that using highly paid scientists and pilots to clean floors and toilets is not a good idea and they’ll advertise for a maintenance tech. In that case, I’m yer man!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 pm
I would if I could! Seeing those would be a great experience. I'm hoping I can go back though. I still prefer Earth