What are your rankings of the 8 planets? (Unpopular opinion, but I prefer Pluto as a dwarf planet)
8. Uranus. I find it to be quite bland. It doesn't have many features, and, as someone who has a deep fear of the ocean, I find that a little frightening. The only thing that I find interesting about Uranus is the fact that it rotates on its side.
7. Venus. Too hot. That's it. It's just too hot. Too hot and stuffy, actually.
6. Saturn. While this may be an unpopular opinion, I just find the ringed planet not too interesting. Like Uranus, it's quite bland.
5. Jupiter. Often called the Failed Star, the huge gas giant is in fact a topic of interest of mine. I've been observing it at night via binoculars and I'm very intrigued.
4. Earth. This is just about the middle of my rankings. Earth is Earth. I'm so used to it, so that's why it's not at 1st place, but instead at 4th.
3. Mars. Mars is probably the only other planet in the Solar System we'll be able to visit. It's so similar to Earth in many ways, but it's unique in its own way.
2. Neptune. My favourite gas giant (technically, ice giant). I don't really know why I like Neptune this much. Something about it just makes it interesting, unlike its neighbour, Uranus.
1. Mercury. Another unpopular opinion once again! Mercury has an interesting history and has quite a few unexplained mysteries which makes it my favourite.
Write your rankings!
The cosmos at our fingertips.
1 post • Page 1 of 1