The Coalition Of Life

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
The Code
2+2=5
AKA: Swainy

The Coalition Of Life

Post by The Code » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi All.

I have been thinking about this one for a very long time. There are no links for this, its coming straight from my mind. But it could give you pause for thought. How Many Times has life nearly become extinct on this planet ? Well that number is probably remarkably indiscriminately unreachable. And for that reason i have come to the conclusion, that life on planet Earth or any other planet is ONE life.... It doesn't matter what form it takes, its Life. Every Organism, Every Plant Life, Animal, What ever, is part of this bigger picture. And If this bigger picture wasn't involved, then every time something bad happened to this planet, we would not be here. And now I'm going to tell you why every thing on this planet is "The Coalition Of Life" .... In 500 years time, when they have decoded most of all the genomes of every life form of this planet, they will realize that every life form has been specifically designed to do its job to sustain life on this planet... Every life form on this planet, needs another form of life to exist. This was no accident. i have read Darwin and I understand his "Origin of species".. When Darwin said One branch evolves into another is the key.. If the whole of life did not do this, and diverge into other ways of living then we as humans would of never been born... One species alone could not of made this possible, Therefore every living creature on this planet is but that only one genius form of life as we know it. which Has the Genetic Code to over come any thing the universe has to give us... One World, One Life Form, But many disguises, to over come any catastrophe this world has to offer. I Have but One question. How Did This First Ever Genius Microbial Life Form Realize It Had To complete The above, In The Seconds It Had To Live ?

tc

ps You will not find the above posted any where else on the net... xx
Always trying to find the answers

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Re: The Coalition Of Life

Post by Chris Peterson » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm

The Code wrote:How Many Times has life nearly become extinct on this planet ?
There's nothing to suggest that any extinction event ever came close to killing all life on the planet.[/quote]
And for that reason i have come to the conclusion, that life on planet Earth or any other planet is ONE life...
This sounds very like the Gaia hypothesis.
In 500 years time, when they have decoded most of all the genomes of every life form of this planet, they will realize that every life form has been specifically designed to do its job to sustain life on this planet... Every life form on this planet, needs another form of life to exist. This was no accident.
As we continue to decode more and more genomes, it becomes clearer and clearer that no design was present, and none needed. And ecologists increasingly understand the ways in which different species interacts, and again, understand that no design was required.

You're right... it was no accident. Evolution is a directed process, not an accident. But it's a process that requires no designer.
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

The Code
2+2=5

Post by The Code » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Chris Peterson wrote: In 500 years time, when they have decoded most of all the genomes of every life form of this planet, they will realize that every life form has been specifically designed to do its job to sustain life on this planet... Every life form on this planet, needs another form of life to exist. This was no accident.

As we continue to decode more and more genomes, it becomes clearer and clearer that no design was present, and none needed. And ecologists increasingly understand the ways in which different species interacts, and again, understand that no design was required.

You're right... it was no accident. Evolution is a directed process, not an accident. But it's a process that requires no designer.
Sorry Chris, But directed process And designer Mean the same thing to me....But I will leave you with this... Why Do they allow us to live Or Are they Already working on getting rid of us Humans ? They have had 3 million years to kill us off.. lol..

tc

Moonlady
Selenian

Post by Moonlady » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 am

The Code wrote:Hi All.

I have been thinking about this one for a very long time. There are no links for this, its coming straight from my mind. But it could give you pause for thought. How Many Times has life nearly become extinct on this planet ? Well that number is probably remarkably indiscriminately unreachable. And for that reason i have come to the conclusion, that life on planet Earth or any other planet is ONE life.... It doesn't matter what form it takes, its Life. Every Organism, Every Plant Life, Animal, What ever, is part of this bigger picture. And If this bigger picture wasn't involved, then every time something bad happened to this planet, we would not be here. And now I'm going to tell you why every thing on this planet is "The Coalition Of Life" .... In 500 years time, when they have decoded most of all the genomes of every life form of this planet, they will realize that every life form has been specifically designed to do its job to sustain life on this planet... Every life form on this planet, needs another form of life to exist. This was no accident. i have read Darwin and I understand his "Origin of species".. When Darwin said One branch evolves into another is the key.. If the whole of life did not do this, and diverge into other ways of living then we as humans would of never been born... One species alone could not of made this possible, Therefore every living creature on this planet is but that only one genius form of life as we know it. which Has the Genetic Code to over come any thing the universe has to give us... One World, One Life Form, But many disguises, to over come any catastrophe this world has to offer. I Have but One question. How Did This First Ever Genius Microbial Life Form Realize It Had To complete The above, In The Seconds It Had To Live ?

tc

Since the "beginning of the beginning'" there was not really ONE and ONLY life-form DESIGNED for one purpose.
If you want, you sure can believe in Intelligent Design. That will no one discuss here :!:

Read books about genetics, molecular biology and biochemisty. Proteinfolding will be very interesting for you. Protein and it's different shapes can happen
spontanously, there does not have to be someone doing it. There wasn't suddenly DNA there, before DNA was RNA there...all steps leading to another step.

Nature produced, and still does, countless forms of "life" and the diversity led and still leads to reproduce itself successfully when they survive in a niche where they are most "happy",
not in danger and survive.

A DESIGN with a purpose can mean, that the life-form is PERFECT, but no life-form is that perfect.

Nature still produces life forms, if they survive in their niche and can reproduce, time will tell.
Evolution has not stopped, it still happens.

We may have a "perfect" body with all the specialized cells, but fact is, mutation happens all the time, most of the mutation can be repaired by the body cells, some not,
then an unhealthy mutation is a malignant tumor and a not dangerous mutation is benign for human health.

Many pregnant women do not know that their body had aborted the foetus because they were extremely mutated. Even with perfect ovum and sperm at the beginning to fertilize.

Mutation has no purpose as being bad, it is offering different life-forms and some are succesful, some not.

My opinion is, that believing in an Intelligent Design does not have to exclude the mechanism of evolution. If an Intelligent Designer chose to bring life and diversity to earth,
it is smart to start with genetics and it's way of reproducing, including mutation and let nature do all the work. There is no way to prove the existence of an Intelligent Designer, he-she-it should
appear to stop the confusion.
Maybe there were more than one life-form at the beginning of the beginning, that got succesfuly reproduced and they led side by side to differerent beings. Scientists are
comparing DNA and RNA to show which beings are related, there is still a lot to do.
Opinions about faith and religion will be not discussed here. My opinion is a non-discussible statement.

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Post by Chris Peterson » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am

The Code wrote:Sorry Chris, But directed process And designer Mean the same thing to me.
No, they are very different. When you put energy into a physical system, you typically produce a directed process. It requires no intelligent intervention. For instance, a particular chemical reaction will advance in one direction, through a complex series of steps. Evolution works the same way: it just follows a simple set of rules. No intervention is required, and it is not a random process.
...But I will leave you with this... Why Do they allow us to live Or Are they Already working on getting rid of us Humans ?
I'm unaware of any "they" in this context.
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

owlice
Guardian of the Codes

Post by owlice » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 am

Moonlady wrote: If you want, you sure can believe in Intelligent Design. That will no one discuss here :!:
Right. This is not the place to discuss it. Religion can be discussed elsewhere; this is not the place for it.

(I'm not chastising you, Moonlady; I'm just picking up on your comment to affirm that "intelligent design" is not a topic for this board.)
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Doum
A personalized rank.

Post by Doum » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:07 am

The Code wrote:Hi All.

tc

Hi The Code,

Dont forget that there are as much different beleive that there are human on earth.( Few billion) (My beleive) :ssmile:

To me if everything needed for life appearance on a planet is present then life will appear naturaly. No need of any "THEY". It make no sense to me to seach for the meaning of life. Life is. Thats all. Searching for more then that is useless unless it confort people to find a meaning of it. So life as no meaning. Just enjoy it. And as human we can. Because of our conciousness. So, again, enjoy it with all your life. :ssmile: :wink:

The Code
2+2=5

Post by The Code » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am

owlice wrote:
Moonlady wrote: If you want, you sure can believe in Intelligent Design. That will no one discuss here :!:
Right. This is not the place to discuss it. Religion can be discussed elsewhere; this is not the place for it.

(I'm not chastising you, Moonlady; I'm just picking up on your comment to affirm that "intelligent design" is not a topic for this board.)
Well Said.

Chris Peterson wrote: In 500 years time, when they have decoded most of all the genomes of every life form of this planet, they will realize that every life form has been specifically designed to do its job to sustain life on this planet... Every life form on this planet, needs another form of life to exist. This was no accident.

Lets take it a little deeper.
Before I my-Self exists, I first Must Not Exist, I then Exist, And Then i go Back to Not Existing again... Its the, "where the **** did I come from Question" ? So How can a directed process That comes from nothing work ? Unless life uses/interacts with more than the 4 dimensions that we know about Or can sense ? How can something come from nothing with a directed process ? Unless it came from another unseen void/dimension, where it evolved in that environment ? Before bursting onto the scene ready to take on the world ? How could The first Ever Microbial Life, Survive with out its coalition back up ? Where Did the complexities of AIDS Originate, And Other new Diseases. Us humans with all our Tech and We Can not Comprehend the complexities let alone cure them.... Yet we can't see these things they are so small. How does this little thing beat Billions of billions of human kinds computer power ? Unless its got big time back up ? The Coalition Of Life all working on creating a super being, to get the **** off this planet ?

I think things with such power could of taken us out a long time ago..... Why haven't they ?

tc

Another ps... I agree with owlice... This is not the place to discuss Religion... And I am not interested.

bystander
Apathetic Retiree

Post by bystander » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:15 am

The Code wrote:Another ps... I agree with owlice... This is not the place to discuss Religion... And I am not interested.
Then don't!
Know the quiet place within your heart and touch the rainbow of possibility; be
alive to the gentle breeze of communication, and please stop being such a jerk.
— Garrison Keillor