The 'Short Survey'

Introductions, Rules, Announcements, and Feedback
Indigo_Sunrise
Science Officer

The 'Short Survey'

Post by Indigo_Sunrise » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 am

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for asking, but when I took the survey linked below the latest APoD's, I answered question 14, and then tried to answer Q 15, but my response to Q 14 was removed. I tried to click the choice for Q 14 again, and my response for Q 15 was removed.....? (All of my other answers seemed to stay as they were.)
And toward the bottom of the survey, there was a series of boxes and the question was asked about participation in online collaboration projects, (or something similar), but as I did not know what 'Moon Zoo' was, I could not answer. So, what is 'Moon Zoo'?

Thanks in advance for any clarifications!

:?
Forget the box, just get outside.

owlice
Guardian of the Codes

Re: The 'Short Survey'

Post by owlice » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 am

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

rstevenson
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Post by rstevenson » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Problem confirmed. It's because radio-button names must be unique and the names on both question 14's and question 15's radio-buttons is " name='other_attitude_before' ". Obviously, the name for question 15's buttons should be " name='other_attitude_after' ".

Rob

craigwf

Post by craigwf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 am

I just took the short survey and thought the possible answers to question 17 regarding the emotion I most often feel when looking at APOD is missing the one I would have selected, AMAZEMENT.

Indigo_Sunrise
Science Officer

Post by Indigo_Sunrise » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks, rstevenson. I thought it was some setting or other that I needed to figure out.

And also thanks for the link, owlice. I was familiar with Galaxy Zoo, but hadn't been there in awhile to see there was a 'spin off'. Or just hadn't noticed the link. :-P

:saturn:
Forget the box, just get outside.