Existence of multiverses?

The cosmos at our fingertips.
neufer
Vacationer at Tralfamadore

Re: Existence of multiverses?

Post by neufer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:11 pm

geckzilla wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:52 pm
y'all think I don't still read the forum don't you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoplodactylus_delcourti wrote: <<Hoplodactylus delcourti, also commonly known as Delcourt's sticky-toed gecko, is an extinct species of lizard, the largest known of all geckos with a snout-to-vent length of 370 mm and an overall length (including tail) of at least 600 mm. According to his own report, in 1870, a Māori chief killed a kawekaweau he found under the bark of a dead rata tree in the forests of the Waimana Valley. This is the only documented report of anyone ever seeing one of these animals alive. He described it as being "brownish with reddish stripes and as thick as a man's wrist". A single forgotten stuffed museum specimen was "discovered" by Alain Delcourt in the basement of the Natural History Museum of Marseille. in 1986; however, the origins and date of collection of the specimen remain a mystery, as when it was found, it was not labelled. Scientists examining it eventually concluded it was from New Zealand and was in fact the lost "kawekaweau", a giant and mysterious forest lizard of Maori oral tradition.>>
Art Neuendorffer

Chris Peterson
Abominable Snowman

Post by Chris Peterson » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:16 pm

geckzilla wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:52 pm y'all think I don't still read the forum don't you
I'm counting on it.
Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
https://www.cloudbait.com

geckzilla
Ocular Digitator

Post by geckzilla » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:29 pm

counting on what? I'm locking the thread because 1. this thread (nor any thread) is the place for the current argument and 2. it's ...actually pretty disrespectful all around to blithely turn it into that.
Just call me "geck" because "zilla" is like a last name.