Face On MARS ---- SKULL ON MARS!!!

The cosmos at our fingertips.
Boomer12k
:---[===] *

Face On MARS ---- SKULL ON MARS!!!

Post by Boomer12k » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:21 am

Hi, I was looking at the 3d glasses version of the "face on mars". Then I clicked on the Cydonia Region link. The address below. The "FACE" is in the lower right corner. Look to your left one feature, and you will see another feature that amazingly looks like a 3d shape of a HUMAN SKULL. [Turn your head sideways to the right.]
Why didn't people notice this feature and think it was made by martians?!?!?!?! It is actually clearer, bigger, and more human looking. The "face" to me looks like a LION and its MANE.
Interested in your opions, thanks.
Boomer12k
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap060926.html

shechaiyah
Ensign

Post by shechaiyah » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:39 pm

Here's another.
( >#< >7( >~Shechaiyah

iamlucky13
Commander

Post by iamlucky13 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:45 pm

The skull has been pointed out to me before. If you want more examples of shapes on Mars, these guys are big on them:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/planet.htm

Counterpoint:
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/hoagland/
"Any man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man." ~J. Robert Oppenheimer (speaking about Albert Einstein)

makc
Commodore

Post by makc » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 am

Let me add few similar things to the list (1 2 3) before I move this to Cafe for Nereid to judge scientific/astronomic merit of this discussion.

Boomer12k
:---[===] *

Thanks people!!!

Post by Boomer12k » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:56 am

I want to thank you all for your input. I can see why the "Skull" was not scrutinized like the "FACE" as there are other shots that do not look like a skull. I wonder why there are still people who insist the "FACE" is made by beings, when obviously since the skull is a "play of light and shadow" the "Face" would also be. But I guess you can't always convince people since they are so "conspiracy" fixated.
Thank you all for your kind input. I really appreciate it. And the places you listed were really cooooool!
Boomer.

shechaiyah
Ensign

Post by shechaiyah » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 am

"conspiracy fixated"?

In a society where secrecy, compartmentalization and "need-to-know" dominate every federal agency?

Uh. Maybe I'm signed in to the wrong place, here.

:shock:
( >#< >7( >~Shechaiyah

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:14 am

In america we have a saying, "Sure you can trust your government, just ask an Indian."
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938

Superdoc
Ensign

@craterchains

Post by Superdoc » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 pm

wat does that suppose to mean?

makc
Commodore

Post by makc » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm

ask an Indian.

BMAONE23
Commentator Model 1.23

Post by BMAONE23 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm

It means that our government told the american natives that we were there to protect them and as such they were compelled to sign nonagression treaties with US which WE reniggen on and then slaughtered many of them. This process was repeated many times until now there are very few pure blood native americans and those are concentrated on highly restricted and practically useless land. So:
Can you trust your government?
Ask an Indian!

shechaiyah
Ensign

Post by shechaiyah » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:47 pm

Indigenous peoples are fair game for culling, is what it means.

The US Government since the Indian Removal Act of 1830, simply destroys any culture that gets in its capitalistic, profiteering way.

Is there something about this, hard to understand?

It is also WHY the capitalist, corporatist MEDIA suppresses and censors all Catastrophistic information, so they don't disturb the sheeple. CFR doesn't LIKE that.

It is also WHY astronomers are not credible, since they owe their grants and money-garnering to Federalist pigs.

It is why we can't believe one word on this site -- because "the Feds" have your purse strings in their grubby hands -- to be perfectly honest with you.

So, now you can throw me out again -- you and the Federally-psych-opped ATS. : )

: ) Shechaiyah, webmaster
http://www.abidemiracles.com
( >#< >7( >~Shechaiyah

Nereid
Intrepidus Dux Emeritus

Post by Nereid » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:24 pm

I think this thread has run its course.