moon joke

The cosmos at our fingertips.
sinpix
Ensign

moon joke

Post by sinpix » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:56 pm

I was just wondering about what you exactly need to go screw thing for the space station or other black theo ortbiter.... You need to be a bad cop? my friend tell me no at first, you need a interesting doctorat in orther to be so tired of learning than when you find yourself in the cold having to screw thing for hours and suddenly get cook off for breakfaste, still screwing thing.... at this moment we laught, after the screwing doctorat you got back on the floor, to find yourself a bad cop.

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:41 am

ohhhhhh gawd how I laughed 0000OOO00OO0O0O0OOO0 :roll:
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938

bystander
Apathetic Retiree

Re: moon joke

Post by bystander » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm

sinpix wrote:I was just wondering about what you exactly need to go screw thing for the space station or other black theo ortbiter.... You need to be a bad cop? my friend tell me no at first, you need a interesting doctorat in orther to be so tired of learning than when you find yourself in the cold having to screw thing for hours and suddenly get cook off for breakfaste, still screwing thing.... at this moment we laught, after the screwing doctorat you got back on the floor, to find yourself a bad cop.
Huh :?: :? :?:
Know the quiet place within your heart and touch the rainbow of possibility; be
alive to the gentle breeze of communication, and please stop being such a jerk.
— Garrison Keillor

NoelC
Creepy Spock

Post by NoelC » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Space walking is just another way to get high, it seems...

-Noel

Doum
A personalized rank.

Post by Doum » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:12 am

Kind of a quote from Bot sinpix,
"at this moment we laught, after the screwing doctorat you got back on the floor, to find yourself a bad cop."

The country dont count here,the stupidity do. Ban the bot. Please!? I'm talking from where that bot is. It's even worst then Harry :shock: :lol: Realy. Ban the bot then will see with the others with time. (Me include) :roll: :wink: :shock: :)

sinpix
Ensign

star discussion

Post by sinpix » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:04 pm

One! even if this forum seem hostil to my idea, i must say this one... In december 27 or around, apod did publish a nebula call bomerang.hst. A moment for me, it was just after rebooting
(the passage of a huge S.er on my computer)
Anyway bomerang nebula look with color (maby fals i d n) like some tierazon fractal engine normale (or a fractal who is redudnent)... Sorry bad englise i am only a bit better IN french... 1234567890+-TI