fractal and sky

The cosmos at our fingertips.
sinpix
Ensign

fractal and sky

Post by sinpix » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:44 pm

most people wonder the origine of univers, it's it a big bang or simply some excentricity? Fractal graphic can in some way give a understanding of origine bind in reality and in excentricity. I wonder why apod site never did show any image, some are really interesting.

goredsox
Ensign

Post by goredsox » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:36 am

Here is an APOD showing a fractal model for interstellar dust:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap030706.html

I agree that cosmic zoom videos often are reminiscent of fractal images. There is a whole thread in Asterisk devoted to cosmic zooms. Superclusters come to mind first.

sinpix
Ensign

the big bang

Post by sinpix » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:57 pm

Basically i hate this idea has a theory, still the univers show, lot's of explosive beginning. Has most know nothing else than destruction seem to originate from explosion. Anyway the univers show lot's of high energy reaction. I tought just has a explanation, that a complex structure most be the origine of matter, and at a special moment, when the original structure(immatiere.!matter) leave the matter behind, their must happen these *big bang*. wondering at nature.

GOD
Ensign

Re: fractal and sky

Post by GOD » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:45 am

sinpix wrote:most people wonder the origine of univers, it's it a big bang or simply some excentricity? Fractal graphic can in some way give a understanding of origine bind in reality and in excentricity. I wonder why apod site never did show any image, some are really interesting.
The origin of what Humanity currently considers "the Universe" was indeed from a Big Bang. This Bang was only one among countless others in the endless universe.

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:00 am

:roll:
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938